101 …………….is an intermediate storage used for data processing during the extract, transform and load process of data warehousing.
1) Staging area
2) Virtual memory
3) Inter storage area
102 The problem of indefinite blockage of low-priority jobs in general priority scheduling algorithms can be solved using:
4. Dirty bit
103 Recursive procedures is implemented using:
2. Linked List
104 Which of the following topologies gives highest reliability
1. Star topology
2. Ring topology
3. Mesh topology
4. Bus topology
105 In c++, which of the following statements correctly returns the memory from the dynamic array pointer pp to the free store?
1. delete pp;
2. delete *pp;
3. delete pp;
4. delete pp;
106 which of the following is not a transaction management SQL command?
107 what result set is returned from the following SQL query
Select customer_name, telephone from customers
Which city in (‘jaipur’,’delhi’,’agra’)
1. The customer_name and telephone of all customers living in either jaipur,delhi or agra.
2. The customer_name and telephone of all customers living in jaipur,delhi and agra.
3. The customer_name of all customers who are not living in jaipur,delhi or agra
4. The customer_name and telephone of all customers.
108 when a subroutine Is called, the address of the instruction following the CALL instructions stored in/on the……………………
1. Stack pointer
3. Program counter
109 Concept level, Internal Level and external level are three components of the three – level RDBMS architecture. Which of the following is not a part of the conceptual-level?
2. Semantic information
3. Storage dependant details
4. Entities, attributes, relationships.
110 The technology that stores only the essential instructions on a microprocessor chip and thus enhances its speed id referred to as:
111 which of the following statements best describes the main reasons for normalizing relational database?
1. To achieve physical data independence
2. To remove data anomalies(insertion, update, deletion, anomalies)
3. To save space space on disk.
1 1 and 3
2 2 and 3
3 1,2 and 3
4 1 and 2 only
- Concurrency control in RDBMS is important for which of the following reasons?
- To ensure data integrity when updates occur to the database in a multi-user environment.
- To ensure data integrity when reads occur to the database in a single user environment.
- To ensure data integrity when reads occur to the database in a multiuse environment.
- To ensure data integrity when updates occur to the database in a single user environment
- The kernel keeps track of the state of each executing program by using a data structure called……..
- file control block
- memory control block
- process control block
- user control block
- which of the following visual basic statements will assign the value “QUICK” from the variable y to the string variable x
Y=” THE QUICK RED FOX JUMPED OVER THE DOG”
- x= Middle(y,5,5)
- The Boolean expression
(A + C) (AB~ + AC) (A~C~ + B~)
Can be simplified as:
- AB + BC
- AB + A~C
- A~B + BC
- which of the following is not a program control instruction?
- which of the following transmission media works on the principle of total internal reflection?
- Unshielded twisted pair cable
- Coaxial cable
- Optical fiber cable
- Shielded twisted pair cable
119. In structured programming, a program is decomposed into modules, coupling and cohesion describe the characteristics of modules. A good decomposition should attempt to:
- Minimize coupling and maximize cohesion
- Maximize coupling and maximize cohesion
- Minimize coupling and minimize cohesion
- Maximize coupling and minimize cohesion
- What is the bit rate for transmitting uncompressed 800×600 pixel colour frames with 8 bits/pixel at 40 frames/second ?
- 15.36 Mbps
- 153.6 Mbps
- 1536 Mbps
- 2.4 Mbps
121 Mechanism that is used to convert domain name into IP address is known as……………
- which of the following is the default scripting language in Active server Pages?
123. which of the following java statements declare and allocate a 2-dimensional array of integers with four rows and five columns?
- int array ;
- Int array  = new int ;
- Int array  = new int ;
- int array ;
EXPERTS ARE SOLVING QUESTION WAIT FOR WHILE